Thursday, April 09, 2015

Chaoyi

Slowly but surely, more ppl are gonna be hearing this name, not like im gon get famous and shit, but, my job requires me to interact with ppl and when they needed someone to push the blame to, that name will come in handy.

It's...about 2 full weeks since I've started and prolly the 3rd day tt Ive started proper. I can say I didn do a gd job, and I'm jus forgetting things here and there and it's pretty frustrating to everyone. Friday is coming, and I am rly looking forward to weekends now. Lol but nope nope nope, I mus enjoy working, if not it's so gonna be painful to stay there for a year or 2. And to love my job, I needa do.. 2 things? Be good at it, and love the ppl there.

I'll work hard on these 2 aspects and I'll bear in mind tt "it's a new environment and I have to prove myself, while at the same time being nice to the ppl ard me."

No comments: