Friday, April 17, 2015

Limited resources. Unlimited wants

if I'm not wrong, it's been...3 weeks.? K effectively abt 2.5 weeks and I've been starting proper work for abt a week. Much has been learnt, much still required learning. Rating for my performance thus far?

Poor.

In a sense I didn manage to remb everything tt was taught, everything tt I've did before, where everything is. I duno. I duno. I duno. Tt sucked pretty much, and I feel like I've pretty much been more of a burden than a help. Anddd, ya. I'm RLY sorry to tt lady who's sitting beside me and I can feel tt someday soon, she might jus disregard my existence in whole and leave me to rot or smth lol.

Got my pay ytd and was rly pretty happy, it's my first paycheck after all, but it also meant tt for abt 2.5 YEARS, I've gotta start paying off my debt and it ain't a rly nice thing to know.

__________________________________________________________________________

Well yea. Jus some random thoughts tt I wanted to pen down somewhere. I know I've repeated these a million times and yes, I'm gonna say it again.

This world is rly cruel, while at the same time beautiful. Perhaps it's because of the cruelty tt lurks at in every corner in this world, u get to b rly thankful for the little beautiful things in life. As I tot tt my world is gonna start becoming beautiful, I realized tt I thought wrong. Wonderful things in life don't jus come into ur way, u gotta fight for it. And when u finally got it, u gotta cherish it. For its so gonna slip through ur fingers the moment u loosen ur grip and wad would be left of it? A life of regrets.


Haha had some cool stuff I wanted to pen down but... Can't find any nice place to slip it in this post. Ah wells, I'll jus put it in the next one. Meanwhile, let's hope tt I can haf fun tonight.. I suppose I rly earned it.

No comments: