Tuesday, April 07, 2015

fatigue

mm. yea so i woke up today and thought to myself. why did i feel so fked up ytd, i guess its fatigue kicking in. not being able to slp the night b4 had made me mega pissed, mega tired, and mega sensitive to shits.


work has been... quite fked up to say. as i predicted, there are loads of things which i cant handle on my own. loads of issues in which i screwed up, and loads of things, tt i haf not the slightest idea of wad the heck they are talking abt.


nonetheless, i hope tt i didn fare too poorly for a first timer, and i hope tt i will improve and be better in terms of my articulation and my hearing skills, lol. i srsly tend to zone out SO much. i guess its jus a habit tt got in-built into me.
yup ill work harder. ill needa wake up my freaking idea. lets go.


anw lets talk abt life.


i didn noe if i'd mentioned it ytd, was feeling rly rly down for some reason ( im guessing its fatigue lOL) and was rly hoping tt there is someone who's gonna lend me a shoulder to rest my head on. erms even though it sounds kinda gay but lol, once in a while, i think a guy wld want to rest his head on a girl too? prolly some patting on my back and telling me to "work harder" would help. 
BUT!! yup, tt didn happened , and i jus got through it on my own. which... in some sense pretty sad but i would say, its pretty good to have these moments too. if there is always someone for u to rely on whenever u're down, u bcome dependent. u slowly start to feel tt " ah i cant live w/o tt person" which is totally untrue since, biologically, we aint parasites so yup, we can actually live pretty well on our own.


hahah does it sound like im just trying to make myself feel better? mayb i am, but i do think tt there are some truth in tt as well.
so yup. ill try my best to cheer myself up, and if possible, i wld love to be able to cheer other ppl up as well.
tt shall be my short-term goal? to be a bright person and make other ppl's life better.

No comments: