Monday, April 06, 2015

myself.

objectively speaking, it shld be because of the fact tt ive been poisoning my brother in my own mind these days, tt led to me being displeased with alot of things and finally led to me being rly pissed with the things he does. Attaching other intentions tt he might have to his actions, perhaps these intentions that i tot he had were jus fabrications produced in my mind and got attached to it unintentionally.


but of cause, how can u be so sure that the person nxt to u, wont be the one to stab u at ur final moments. especially when tt person had said such nasty things behind ur back and even to ur face.


i guess i sincerely needa either, stop trusting other ppl and depend on my strong will to get me through life, or, simply trust them and then take whatever tt may come head on.


which is the right choice? nobody knows.


anw this is a good time for a beer and jus rot the night away tt cld possibly make me happier, since.. the only one who understand me is me, and the one i can trust is me as well.
heh duh, like which man can live as a lone island in this wide world with 6 or 7 billion other ppl? perhaps not. he'll die, no matter how strong he is, mentally or physically.


im having tt heavy feeling, where i felt like talking to somebdy, and realizing tt theres nobdy. but wells, its prolly better tt way, tt way i wont have to show my weakness to other ppl and let ppl use it to exploit my feelings later.




am i twisted or wad.


bla. im gonna be fine. im cy anw. hahahah yea =)

No comments: