Monday, October 19, 2015

Still. Daydreamingg

So what am I doing. Work. Work. And work.

I work hard. I try hard. I'm at the same spot.
I crave for a wider social circle, I wanted to meet more ppl. I'm still the same.

nths new now and I've gotten myself sometime for day dreaming.

Was just thinking, how different am i compared to the me last year. How different am I now if ur eyes. I don't know, I nv will.

I was jus thinking if things hadn't went south, wad wld we be like right nw. Will u be here beside me ranting about all the shit in life.? Wld I be willing to listen to all ur problems like before.?

I don't know, i wld rly want to try u know, it wld feel so much like a time travel and of cuz, having u by my side wld prolly make me stronger. But well, wad tt gives u strength also becomes ur weakness. No one wld be able to say which choice is better, but I can only go this way now. Since things are alr like this, its alrdy way beyond my control.


Look forward, sigh & look back, den keep moving. Cause history is the best teacher sometimes. So yea, jus thinking. Tml I'll go back to become the work maniac tt I always had been

No comments: