Monday, October 05, 2015

This hatred.

Being kinda angst today. Well... What's the reason for being angst, simply because there's nth much for me to be happy about anw.
Mood became kinda foul as the first thing I see in the morning is some bitch skipping work, well can't rly blame her anw, since she's leaving soon. The hatred shld be targetted towards the other bitch who didn't take prompt action to actually help us, so yea. And tt same asshole jus threw some additional shit for me to do. Gosh. She's gotta be kidding me.

Well. This hatred.. Perhaps the ultimate owner of my hatred, is myself.
Cause I'm the one who didn try to keep u.
Cause I'm the one who didn try to get you.
Cause I'm the one who didn work hard enuf to get better grades.
Cause I'm the one who didn prepare myself for interviews.
Cause I'm the one who chose this job.

So yeah. I Guess I jus hate myself, more than anything else.

No comments: