Saturday, April 16, 2016

funny

funny how things can change, time has passed, and how some things remain the same. had intended to drag my ass out for no gd reason other than breathing in fresher(nt really) air and the same scenario had to happen again.

having the bus 67 moving off right in front of my eyes and after waiting and making the xtra effort to move on to another bus stop to get other bus services, the nxt bus 67 came. -_-

yup so here I am now. blending in to the crowd with my laptop and a cup of coffee doing nth much heh. um, yea I just wanted to relive those days wher I was a student. just chilling out and trying to study, but wait, Im still ard tt age yea? zzZZzz k fine. even saying tt I look tt age is kind of a stretch.

I sincerely hope that my positivity can last.
I will not feel unhappy for a while.
I will be happy and will be able to take on any challenge posed to me without any problems.
I will be able to smile to the ppl I do not like.

ahh I will be happy.

No comments: