Monday, February 07, 2005

BaD...

suddenly feel abit sad lehx... i suddenly feel horx.. i very unpopular lehx... see my so called "friends" treat me very poorly lohx... then they all horx... everytime got secret oso dun tell me one... is they dun trust me with the secret or they see my freak face then dun feel like telling me... haiyoX... i promise i can keep secret 1 lahx...u all mus gimme a chance to practice counselling ppl mahx... plZ trust me...
then that p*** horx.. i think he oso dun include me in the grp... den i feel so xtra -.-(kaox.. i do wadever thing oso tot of calling u 1st 1 lohx...) i think they want me to change? haiya i try lahx...but oso mus tell me how wad... to that p***... dun say i kid/ childish horx... i hafta act small kid's thinkings wad... cuz thats my impression in other ppl's mind... if 1 day i suddenly tell u all those "mature" tots in my mind, u will feel that im crapping or worse *lame* rite?? aiya.. me no $$$$ now.. so cant make myself look nicer wad...hafta use all those crappy shit.. but dun treat me like that lahx... :'(

really hope that my current "frenz"( i always treat u all as my best fren..even if u all dun) will treat me better?? haiyaX.. and i can be friends with E*** again...tts my dream~~ =.=

No comments: