Friday, February 04, 2005

banD...2

haiya.. actually horx... i dun wanna go band cux...this freaking KSB treat me as P.O.S(piece of shit) lohx..! All the sec4 regular attendance ppl all got at least 1 post lehx... make me so xtra.. =.= then those pon tang ppl all those is 0% attendance 1.. make me xtra on anyside lohx... damn *** lohx... treat me as shit ah? then y i mus so loyal to this cca. Those sec2 (last year) some oso have post lehx... kaox.. i shit ah? rubbish ah?? xtra ah?? go play urself lahx KSB!

ah.. 1 more thing i recently found out... mayb is my being too paranoid.. but horx i really feel the athira(duno how to spell name) like to "po" ppl alot lehx... 1st, "po" zm..cuz he section leader... next, "po" iskandar, assistant section leader, 3rd "po" the majors.. she wanna be major and section leader izzit.. =.= go practice the stroking lahx.. like shit like that wanna act -.- mayb is she "friendly" lahx... i duno... all this is oni my assumtion... i can be wrong.. aiya dun care lahx.. who cares about this KSB.. majors haolian, leaders all those shit ppl, percussion.. alamak, the junior haven even win me lohx.. i already very very very lousy liaox... then they all.. =.= some act pro not pro... some pro act not pro.. :'(
tony is really talented.. but he dun want to go practice.. -.- nxt yr horx...percussion sure die 1... mayb the current sec2 bcome leader, then the current sec3 no post like me -.- haiya "kan bu xia qu" liaox.... *shake head*... *bo chap*...

No comments: