Saturday, February 12, 2005

CNY->day ....lost count =.=

Erm.. saturday is chu ji?? aiya dun care...hmm quite a nice day.. started out going to Xh house bai nian.. haha.. then nth to do go play his com.. kaox.. was enjoying the warcraft game worx...then suddenly horx...his bro come disturbing me lehx..=.= keep telling me to use cheat ah?? ask me lots of crap qns ah...ahh sian lahx.. den later go miss yap house.. on the way go meet zm 1st.. haha we were like late for 1/2 hr lehx..then mhao blame me=.= say i plae game plae too long-.- kuku lahx... he himself and matt go make hair until so late 1 wanna push the blame to me... lucki zm didn scold anyone-.- haha ms yap house ahx...quite fun..at first scared lose $$ therefore didn gamble...but horx see the banker keep losing until like every1 sure win $$$ 1 horx.. den i join in oso-.- duno y when i join in then every1 nv win so much liaox-.- haha its ok.. most important thing is the leisure in it~ ( lucky mandrain orange and my comb) these 2 help me win some $$ haha...(comb = SHU zi) quite lame.. but tt time ppl hear of the word "shu" horx.. all the face change siahx... so fun -.- err.. didn win alot lahx.. 50cents=.= haha nvm better than other ppl lose until almost take off pants^^ haha lots of ppl came in while i was gambling... kaox.. stupid xh nv tell me got go ms yap hse... hai wo wear short pants go there lehx-.- so pai seh...aiya nvm lahx..no one see oso.. abt 4:30 like that?? den we all go gene hse get ang pau...sian lehx...they all keep gambling lehx...mayb they love to throw money away...hahax the rest of the things nth much to mention liao lahx.. hmm hope everyone can get lots of angpau?? and ppl who dun ppl me going ur hse get angpau.. call me can?? plz haha jk jk

No comments: