Thursday, February 24, 2005

week summary..

this week really quite sian...nth much to write..hmm oni get some scolding frm the chinese cher... haiya stupid one lah that 1...many ppl oso dun like her lehx... crap sia she.. played soccer last week.. sian lahx.. made 3-4 ppl suffer abit of pain..haiya.. feel so bad.."y mus i go all out to defend dem? this is onli a game.." sian..my soccer skill really need brushing up liaox...secretly train at home first...haha..and wanna say a big SORRY to those whom i hurt during that game.. *-SORRY-* haiyax... really bad siah...now comp is really dying liaox... finally got my bro to share the price with me but he scared of my father scold..=.= comon lahx...we using our own $$ lehx.. scared wad...papa wun notice anyway..-.-o'lvl so wad...not as if i wun study..no comp= no life.. hmm take 1 step at a time lahx.. oh..talking about today liaox...nv bring geog file lehx.. so scared that ms yeo will angry & shout at us...it was like..so many ppl nv prepare the geog file! i was thinking..."oh this time siao liaox...siao liaox.." but lucky she postpone the file check to monday..if not she surely affect the "tai qi" 1.. haha...and toilet break. =.= those ppl keep trying to pull me- *going to be disgusting* when i am going to p** then wan my u**** to drop on floor...damn stupid rite? den trisno..wanna do some funny actions to me..-.- i scared sth bad will happen...then i go inside a cubicle lahx...den those ppl who got nth better to do horx..go block the door dun let me come out lehx=.= stupid rite...i wanna climb to another side then they all use stick wanna push me...stupid siah...so many ppl pressing against a door..3-6 against me =,= comon lahx.. i not hercules lehx...im jus weak...den when they lax abit horx, i push the door open abit, then they all use strength to stop me.. *piak* the door giap my hand =.= damn pain leh!! haiya...nvm lahx..quite fun... haha
hmm think not much more liao lahx...oni tt stupid stress thingy, lame 1.. that councellor duno how to councel ppl 1.. should haf called me to go on that show wad..haha nth liaox gotta go do other thinGs~

No comments: