Friday, March 18, 2005

friday...

ok this blog.. im not gonna talk bout band... the previous entries make mi sound as if im a pro-band member(actively involved in band and luv band..) tt's not my image ok? i wun forget wad KSB and SIR DID TO ME!!! i was reminded of tt todae~ tt makes mi feel so stupid..y MUS I COME??!
kaox todae go "b&" so freaking long... tt freaking freaking ass band made me stay till 4+!! i missed my mUM!!! i mus hate b&... i mus hate it...i mus nv forget wad dey did to mi...
ok i didn even touch my hw bcux of tt freaking b&=.= it took so much of my time!! im veri poor in my studies!! if i fail to get gd grades in O's, i die! the b& didn even acknowledge mi...y mus i be loyal to it?! bahx... i dun wanna talk bout band but my whole holidae is in dere... *****!
i wanna start my hw..but i duno where to start.. or wad to do... T_T save mi!! bahx.. i cant take it anymore.. i mus sae sth bout b& todae..
lolx it is another super tired dae for my miserable legx.. and my hands... gotta stanD SO LONG AND GOTTA MOVE THE INSTRUMENTS.. SO HEAVY!! & WAD I Get in return?? NOTHING! after tt when we go hall do tt stupid go in go out thingy, athira was like KPKB ppl in percussion.. wad is she? another piece of shit like me. who is she to shout shout & criticise other ppl?! huh?! as if she veri good like tt.. cant even plae a simple triangle properly.. zhikai oso..=.= ( both lousy sec 3s) i cant take it liao ahX! but i cant do anything bout it... haix.. 1 thing i wanna tell ppl.. lets sae A is talking on stage, and below, B and C not paying attention or wad... do u jus shout from where u are to tt B and C?? disturb rite? making more noise... disturb the A who is talking... no brains to think lehx. den b4 we dismiss.. mus fall in first..stephanie was like KP KB again.. siah lahx U.O can scold and drop majorx any o how ah? 1st time see siahx... and she was like so dua pai lehx... ppl wanna talk oso kena her scolding wORX!! lmao..she cant sae a simple english sentence properly..haiyo...quite pitiful llahx...but horx.. she really ToO mUCH!! bo tua bo suay.. no big no small...dun tok bout it liaox..worse still..she sae i culprit worx! haha of course i act innocent lax..lmaox ahh buay ta han.. go rest awhile le.. blehx

No comments: