Saturday, March 05, 2005

saturday..again

oh no another saturday... originally wanna go henderson 1..but haiya...so tired...=.= 7am wan me to reach cck-.- buay ta han... haha.. oni wanna say real sory to kenny & zm..=.= waste their time talking to me.. sorry! and saturday.. another super hot day.. wanna sleep cannot sleep...cux there are still so many things that needs to be done... ahhh cannot ar...
erm...talk bout ytd...saw our percussion tutor..! he looks more like william hung man! haha he looks so stupid..but he is really damn pro! "ren bu ke mao xiang, hai sui bu ke dou liang". during band prac oso veri fun...haha all those stupid jokes came out of me & zm again =.= blehxx... then after we keep instrument liaox hafta wait veri long b4 we actually go home...den tt prahba so nice~ he keep saying those bad things about me & keep threatening me... haiya den after we fall out i go grab him then .... haha he is really so nice lehx! let me "fa xie".. thx prahba! haha hmm after tt waited for all those ppl then go home...aiya on the way...same things happen.. talk talk.. den suddenly the "ba" thingy came out..originally i "ba teng".. but sounds so weird...den some1 ( u noe who lah.. haha) go change name with me! ooO now im "ba zhang"! waD a manly name~ *.* haha im proud to be a "ba zhang"!! after that got lots of things lahx.. too much to say..nxt time den i slowly describe k?
and oh ya... mi needa use finish hi-card's money as soon as possible! plz msg mi...93539245--> for chatting purposes oni... dun talk to me bout homework.. haha treat me as a priest and confess all ur sins for the past week... behh... talkin rubbish again...needa go bath and do other things already... cya

No comments: