Tuesday, March 08, 2005

itC 2 again!!

Bahh...today in itc2 again! Tt teacher oso duno writing blog~ haha..hmm wad to talk nehx…lets tok bout ytd... aiya oso nothing interesting..super siAn!! Oni now didn see Kelvin again..haha can talk to junhong…lolx so fun…then the hist common test…-.- nv study lehx.. I look at the question then =.=…. Lets not talk about that..hmm after the test I go play soccer with syarhein dey all.. wah so fun~ but too bad needa go band-.- can oni play awhile..haiyax.. den when I go band I tell bel I go play soccer den he drop me 30 siah! Ppl come later than me oni drop 20!! @#$% !! is soccer a crime?! T_T nvm im used to doing stupid squarts…den practice practice again lahx…haiya too many things to write..summary, nth much nth much.. oni after band..when we are going home see tt angmoh again..-.- he walk so fast siahx…bla bla bla bla… den we go eat den say all those racist jokes… bla bla bla… den when I go home kena scolding-.- kk today Kelvin nv come again.. yay! Can talk to junhong liaox!!

..-.- feeling so sleepy and tired.. leg pain hand pain cux of ytd napfa practice-.- oWW!! ZzZ...

No comments: