Tuesday, March 01, 2005

ITC 2 entry

Bahh.. the teacher so stupid siah! I’m now writing this entry in ITC 2!! Haha.. hmm lets talk bout ytd… It was quite late after band liaox…haiya band everytime same things 1 lahx…practice practice practice.. im not complaining about mi practicing! Its jus tt horx…no matter how hard I practice, the band still dun sound gd…I already did my best…jus feel abit tired lahx…I practice so hard liaox! I even go practice zm’s part…haha but im still quite weak at it… T_T blame me.. bass drum damn sianx! Ok now I am enjoying the ITC air con..hehe..hmm after band we walk to cck..kaox something bad happened to bel…I dun wish to say out..not a good thing aniwayx…blehx..when we reach lot 1…kenny kahmun they all eat eat walk walk walk shop shop look look..=.= this “xtra training” cannot take it ah…back damn pain…T_T mayb too old liaox.. haix..lolx I write so long liao teacher stil haven come catch! Hmm think nth much more liaox.. went home 8:40pm siahx…kena mama scolding…blehx…gotta finish my work.

No comments: