Friday, November 08, 2013

Alternate life

Went to sch wif a tired body as usual. My soul doesn't seem to attach well wif my body nowadays. Took naps and had weird dreams. Lol I wonder if it's cuz of those random tots frm ytd, abt alternate lives? Like how my life wldve been different if I had made different decisions at those crucial junctures.
Yea, I.. Had those vivid dreams tt sort of... Depicts the possible scenerio if I'd made another decision, it feels so real and at the same time heart wrenching cuz... Ahh how to say, tt feeling of regret, loss and argh. It's okay. I don't regret any of my decisions, it was a gamble after all and... Tt dreamt scenerio, was jus a possible scenerio, it may or may not happen even if I did made the decision. Hahahaha I wonder if I'm making any sense. But well Tryta understand while I will try to edit it later to make it make more sense hahaha.

Yea jus a random thought tt kinda disturbed my brain earlier. But generally, I'm. alrdy the way I am now, emotionless. So, nth great nth bad. Life will jus slowly pass by while I will continue waiting for someone to make me alive again.

No comments: