Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Days like these

when u decided to leave smth for ur  own good, be it ppl, workplace, or Wadever, smth tt u noe u wldve been better if ure better off w/o it. The first thing to do is to cut off or at least reduce the emotional attachment to the minimal. Tt way, the hawk wldve been able to soar to greater heights and not be tied down to the things on earth.
Pondering a lot these days, wanting to stop totally but I don't think I will be able to handle all tt freee time and I don't think I can make myself live wif tt miserable amt of money. It's like once uve experienced freedom, u wldnt wanna go back to wad u were b4 u experienced it. Financially tt is. Tt feeling of having to control ur spending a cuz u don't haf excess money. The scrimping and saving omg. No. But then... These is taking up too much of my energy and time. It wldve been perfect if I'm able to get an equilibrium but.. I don't think it's possible tho. I've asked for it too many times, and I've nv ever attained it.
Times like these. Like now, this very moment, I... Jus wanted to study wif but I don't haf anyone to. Makes me miss those days which hmm... I didn took it for granted, but yea missed those days wher I haf some1 to study wif. Argh. And now..... Wad shld I do now. I feel so unmotivated. Tt passion I had died long ago and Dere's nth much I cld do. I always feel slp deprived and tt sucked cuz when I needa study or work, I feel damn drowsy. And when I can slp, I'm wide awake.
Agh wads my main point, k yea I wanna study but I don't haf anyone to study wif, I needa wake up but I kept sleeping.  I wanna quit and I'm pretty much done removing all my feelings wif anything related to tt place.

No comments: