Thursday, November 28, 2013

Perspective.

It's the same qn I've asked b4. I probably didn expect myself to grow up to become like this, accidentally read my own blogpost frm when I was 16.? Like again.-_- haha good to do some reflection every now and den isn't it. Heh. That angry kid is still pretty much not happy wif his life even after so many years. Izzit bcoz of my perspective of life or did my life rly sucked so much. I don't noe. But well I don't think anyone wld be able to give the right answer.
Age has caught up to me. I find myself trying to preach so frequently, I wld rly wonder if they are able to comprehend my viewpoint cuz normally I wld jus think tt them ppl(ppl trying up preach) are jus bullshitting, they are not me after all, their life examples don't necessarily apply tO mine.and so I wld jus shut off my ears while at the same time exclaim "pui. Lowly humans trying to teach me smth.? Get a grip" . Ahhhh. Doesn't matter eh, just saying anw. Not like I'm trying to make a difference in ur lives or smth hahaha.so jus take it wif a pinch of salt yea? But jus so u noe, I'm a truly wise person. Hahahaha

Alright.!! Life's been... pretty much the same, the sleepiness and laziness plus them beer. Feels nice but I noe tt can't last. Get a grip cy. Get up, live life. Tts it for now.

Sometimes I jus can't get used to these loneliness. But I noe tt it is probably wad I need tt wld most likely lead me to my success.
And I sincerely hope tt I'm right on this, for I can't afford to make any more mistakes... Not even them minor ones.

No comments: