Thursday, November 07, 2013

Peace.

Life's pretty peaceful ytd and today. Nth big nth saddening. Perhaps letting go is like opening the door to a another life. Instead of constantly suffering alone , constantly helping wher nobdy noes. Tiring. Saddening. But well well, I can live now like a normal person. Sch was hyper boring, I'll always constantly reproach myself, why didn I why didn I. Why did I not choose to hang on, perhaps my life wldve been so diff right at this moment.

I wldve been working in some firm, wearing tt formal attire, stressing frm all the workload, bowing down to my managers and directors, prolly clients as well. Haha giving presentations, gg out for drinks wif colleagues. Ahh. Tt alternate life tt I cldve.... It's.. So different. But well since it's alr like this due to my own choices, I can't complain much. Nth is all bad as I've always said. I will be able to get smth out of this chilling. I've got a lifetime to work after all.

I wanted to tell u tt I passed.! Tt I'm.. Alive and I'm living strong. But I guess, u don't need to noe anymore since we're alr in different worlds, u are living the life tt u wanted. While I.. Am living the life which is the result of my actions.

I'll live long. I'll live strong. I've alrdy moved on.

I'm at peace .:)

No comments: