Saturday, December 05, 2015

the void.

ive got this void inside. I guess I'm not the only one but I've yet been able to fill it since... how many years ago.

I mean, as far as I can recall, the void in me had been there since just before me entering uni? which was like 6 years ago I'm assuming. smth had felt so off but I was unable to identify tt then... until someone provided me with the correct term to describe it; empty.

Yes. i'd been hanging out with 'frens', widening my social circle, narrowing my social circle, trying to have fun as much as I can, spent a lot of time and money on stuff. Sometimes I was able to forget the emptiness, but as I reached home and lay on my bed, I remembered that I'm still empty.

I wonder if I wld ever be able to fill that hole, perhaps doing meaningful things in life would help filling it, like, u know, having a hobby, helping other ppl in life etc etc. but what exactly are MY meaningful things. I do noe that different ppl would view different things as meaningful. drinking? hanging out with real frens? hanging out with family? travelling to different countries to see a different world? heh. nope. I still cant get an answer from all these activities which i'd done.

argh I wld love to fill that void up soon. like... srsly. and if possible, fill other ppl's void as well.


No comments: