Sunday, December 13, 2015

un appreciated.

be it relationship with other human beings, be it work related. I'm always unappreciated for all the efforts I'd put in.

this is sincerely depressing. is it because I am srsly not good enuf or, simply, unappreciated.

ahh.. effort, appreciation... if the equation does not balance, nature will find its way to make sure that it is balanced, since appreciation from others is harder to increase, the easiest thing to decrease would have been the effort put in.

ahhhhhh...



anw tt aside, I've been thinking abt... life? frens? heh, ive been hanging out with frens, laughing/pretending to laugh. am I happy? I don't know. its been a rly long while wher I cld laugh out rly happily w/o the influence of alcohol to the point where I don't even know how to anymore.

life. life.

No comments: