Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Here. Fear. Near.2

So it's coming. Theoretically it's gon be ez cuz u noe, since I've had more than enuf time to study,( supposingly) but.. The more I study the more I understand the module, the more I understood the depth of it. Like, it's so deep tt I can suffocate if I haf to understand the whole module. Whatever theorem I understood always didn come out,  or it wld be me forgetting how to regurgitate out the same theorem. Tts pretty depressing.

Especially when.. Uve seen failure once and u noe how scary it is, and how ez it is to fail. Issues are starting to pile up, money, career, studies yes, human relations etc, while they are pretty much linked, a huge lump of my life is pretty screwed up nw, being strong.. I'm tryin my best to contain all these problems but.. It's.. It's quite abit much to bear at this moment. Wif no one to share it wif, wif so many other things tt needs to be done.. I'm tired. I'll prolly feel better in a few hrs time but... This moment.. I rly need smth. Smth tt can help me move forward.

Yea. And I'm getting cracked just by some random minor issue tt jus happened. Tsk fk me.

Fear is near, it is.. Here.

No comments: