Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Urged to escape.

K so I managed to wake up earlier today and dragged my ass out of my hse like 1.5hrs earlier.? Which was nice. Somehw I loved how quiet and cozy it is in the morning since there's no animals running ard and making a lot of noise. No I'm not studyin in a zoo lol. But u noe, kids are pretty much like animals, untamed wild creatures who barely gif a damn abt what ppl say, who don't rly care abt wad the world is like and such. Well, we were all wild animals to begin wif, jus tt after a hell lot of evolutions over the thousands of millenniums, Homo sapiens tot of taming other living objects, but well, ironically, the first thing tt they tamed supposingly was themselves. Den, everything else.

It's kinda weird tt after so many millenniums of like evolution, we made hell lots of things and changed how the world looked totally, manipulating things as tho we were gods, but well, humans created nth. Creating something prolly means making something out of nth, so yea. We're nt tt great, jus... Arrogant creatures.
Oh wad I wanted to say was, we made so many changes to everything ard us, but nth much changed within us. Still.. Trapped in this fragile physical body tts so ez to destroy. Perhaps tt shld be our nxt direction for a great revolution. Changing ourselves instead of the things ard us.

Well if ure thinking what's tt gotta do wif anything, I'm jus taking this time to think abt everything else tt doesn't concern my studies lol. Cuz I hate knowing my limitations, cuz when I'm looking and doing practice qns, I feel.. Helpless. My brain can't comprehend what's written there, even if I was able to comprehend smth, I can't remb it. So tt sucked. Nonetheless I'm nt gonna gif up. Cuz I can't. So.. I'm jus letting my brain, my mind, escape all these for a little while.

Heh, so... Ok time to return to my world.

No comments: