Friday, May 02, 2014

Gloom.

Yay.! So I finished one major paper today.! And it's pretty much a job pretty okaylly done. Lol. Not.

Hah. Well I'm rly glad tt I had helluva good start but, apparently this paper was like way easier than last year's paper. A part of me was thinking damn this shit, if this came out last year, I wldnt haf had to take again this year, y didn they set smth harder so tt I can shine better,( well cuz I've studied q abit of those hard qns, non-standard types) but well, since I'm able to do this paper pretty well, and all I hoped for was a pass, I shldn be too upset abt anything yea.?

Tt aside, had some trouble trying to slp last night cuz of prolly caffeine.? Or exam stress, so I went to read my own blog post frm Many years ago cuz I was thinking if it's alr the 10th year tt I'm blogging, lol. But nope, 9years and counting. Heh. Anw  I noticed the Trend of the contents of my blogs tho, it gets... Gloomier as time goes by. I wonder if it's the same for everyone else but, perhaps:

(1) tt cuz ppl started experiencing more unhappiness and their whole character gets darker as they grow old, well growing up in this harsh world ain't ez.

(2) perhaps my purpose for blogging changed over the years.? Well apparently it was first created to let ppl read abt my life happenings.? Then blogging started losing the heat among my peers, ppl stopped blogging. I wonder if it's a worldwide trend or it's jus tt ppl stop doing tt when they grew older. Well I restarted blogging cuz... I was bored.? Lol yea cuz I had nth to do at work wif a comp and internet in front of my face. So.! Blogging to me now is like a platform,? For me to express all my unhappiness, prolly jus a little bit of happiness.( nt many gd things happens to me anw) ya. Expressing my pent up anger since.. As an adult, I can't rly jus go rant and curse and swear at Wadever unhappiness tt I'm facing yea.? Learnt to tolerate, learnt tt somethings are fine even if they aren't ideal. Unhappy but, change wasn't rly necessary.
So ya. Perhaps tts y my entries get darker and darker

So.! Tt said, perhaps I shall jot down stuffs tts happy.? Hah. First paper wif greatest weightage is done and I think I did satisfactorily.? If there's this word.
And I finally got to play band hero wif my bro. Tho.. It didn't rly bcome v fun prolly cuz of my fatigued body, but.. Loved it. Heh.

No comments: