Saturday, May 24, 2014

The journey.

I've been wanting to go on a journey these days. Heh. Not tt kind of journey ure thinking abt but just a short trip to buy some stuff. Haven't rly went out for a walk since.. God knows when. Lol previously I was bz preparing for my exams, den I started preparing for cfa. And I feel so detached frm the world even tho I'm always walking outside, I'm always outside with a destination in mind like going to work, going to study, going to eat. And not jus hanging out for the sake of hanging out. :| so I wld rly like to do tt someday soon. Like jus chill and walk ard, eating random stuff and not being bothered by other things

I wanted to go today but.. The thought of having a pretty decent free dinner at home deterred me. Lol. Wanted to jus get out of the house and stay out of those weird ass 'dinner meetings' ( bro's gf) but.. The cost of avoiding this thingy is pretty high. Haha. Like of cuz I haf to settle my own dinner. And I wld lose some precious studying time, and.! I'd Hafta find someone to haf dinner wif me and tt wld be pretty much a hassle so, I guess I wld jus stick ard. :>

So yes, I'm still constantly hanging by the edge of the schedule which i had for myself, tho I wld say "why nt cut some slack" hmm, I'm nt good enuf to do tt yet, and I'm slack enuf as it is nw, lol. Wasted a lot of time in the midday watching lame ass cartoons and napping. -__- so.. I guess I shld keep trying and use quantity to overcome the lack of quality.

K tts it for nw. H.m why am I thinking of u.

No comments: