Wednesday, May 07, 2014

On the way

Currently am on the way to the airport for a long awaited getaway. :))
Not.
Going early to study probably since.. Singapore' traffic is pretty scary during the peak hours tt I Duno extends frm wad time to wad time. Cuz according to my experience, normally work starts at 8+9.? But some how the crowd is still pretty scary at 9++. So wad exactly are those ppl, i don't noe, I'll find out soon.?

So yes, took an early bus ride and Mrt ride to avoid the crowd. The long train ride was supposed to let me haf a good slp to make up for my lack of it. Haven't been sleeping well for q a while now. But I can't seem to b able to fall aslp atm so I jus stoned. While at the same time thinking and planning out my future. At least what to do for the nxt few mths. I was so engrossed in thinking abt the future tt I almost forgot abt the present. I guess tt happened to me pretty frequently these days. I think so much abt my future tt I... Forgot tt I haf to get thru this exam first no matter what. So.! Yea I'm back to reality wif a snap of the fingers. Argh. It's... Gonna be so tiring today and tml... And the nxt few days but.. I'll try my best to move my burnt out body.. To study..

Let's go cy.

No comments: