Monday, May 19, 2014

Living and let live

wad it's a week after my last paper. Didn manage to study a lot last week due to lots of reasons here n dere wif loads of random spendings. Mega tired last night for some unknown reason and I fell aslp at like 9pm.? Hah. Jobs. Oh jobs. I haven't looked thru it yet eh. But well, mayb... Soon.? Tho time is not on my side this time ard. But still, i strongly believed tt gd things are worth waiting for. If smth is chose due to a moment of impulse (w/o knowing the other options fully) one is bound to regret tt decision sooner or later. so yes. It's gon wait for a while.

I've been telling myself to keep my distance. I hope this time I finally managed to. As I've said. It's better to hurt nw than later. The amt of pain wldve been so much more. I'm suffering too. When u hurt smbdy, ure digging 2 graves. Haha tho nt till tt extreme but, roughly la hor. so yes, taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture, looking into the future, pls let it stay like this for a while. I hope I won't be the one breaking my promise but yes pls gimme the strength to.

Oh so abt my new workplace.. Things are pretty.. Normal. I hope things won't escalate downwards coz u noe, it's nt rly tt fabulous as of nw. Ppl were saying abt all the politics there and stuff but, I didn get to hear any so... U noe, if u didn hear anything abt other ppl, means they are talking abt u, or they are jus nt talking abt u. Lol. Tho it might sound pretty stupid but to specify, I meant tt they are talking bad abt u behind ur back or ure jus transparent in their eyes. Nowher close to friendship and stuff. But regardless. I don't belong here anw, I'm jus a temporary presence in tt dimension tt is bound to disappear someday soon. No probs. sry if I caused u any trouble, I jus wanted to stay low profile and jus keep out of everyone's way if possible heh.

Nonetheless, it's jus my 3rd day here so. Neh mayb I'll be able to haf a gd relation wif them or, I'll jus leave before tt happens. I'll do my best and, yup, stay out of stuff. Teh heh.:)

Tsk must.. Study.! LOL screw my lazy ass. Tsk

No comments: