Tuesday, May 27, 2014

unfufillable dreams.

have u woke up from dreams that are actually seems to be an alternate outcome of certain incidents in ur lives if u haf nt did wad u did. tt dream..i was so happy in it to the point tt im on e verge of shedding tears of joy. with ppl clapping and cheering for me as i was reaching my destination, and den i woke up.
haaha i guess ive had awesome adventure in tt alternate dimension and the time has come for me to go back to my reality. so 'pop'

im back here. no one at home, no one.. ok one of my fren msged me and yea im 2 days behind my studying schedule. for some reason im super drained out ytd, mayb im too used to having a very relaxed lifestlye. lol. oh anw i finally met up with my frens who're back frm taiwan, as predicted. tt lie i told is starting to haunt me and well its like they noe i lied, i know that they noe i lied, but im jus gonna avoid tt topic in whole. cuz its like a wound tt nv heals and the more i touch it, the more its gonna hurt. well i didn mean to hide frm u guys anw, if i wanted to, i noe i can do it without anyone knowing but u noe, nah.

so argh im suddenly outta ideas, ill.. probably update later. bye. for now :)





Yes so my brain's pretty much dead in the day. Constantly craving for e bed and every other stuff except for studying. Sighh. K so wher was I, oh yea frens. I don't know if I made the right move in trying to remove as much as I can after I failed last yr, but I do think tt I needed some quietness and less ppl to explain to. As I've said a million times, nw tt I'm pretty much free, instead of enthusiastically trying to meet up wif all of my frens, I'm spending more time repaying my debt for being a burden to my family, always showing up to eat free food and not contributing much for them cuz I'm supposed to be 'studying for exams' well, tt excuse works pretty well all the way till, erms this final year tt I jus went thru, it felt to me tt they'd go like "lousy retaining loser".. Well yes I deserved it and I'm nt rly complaining. But well I'll try to go out of my way to please u ppl. However, I guess tt might cause them to start doubting my intentions as well, nonetheless, I'll do wad I can.?

Nxt, abt jobs, I'm totally feeling inadequate for any job tt I see on those hiring ads, nt to mention tt they are lookin for ppl who's got like experience. Those employers looking for entry level employees are also stating tt they are looking for ppl wif GOOD results AND/OR ppl with good internships. Heh. Makes me think tt I'm so so so pretty damn minuscule. -_- I wonder where my confidence went to. I'm. Such an eyesore even to myself these days. Tsk.

No comments: