Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The same way home

So I'm on my way home frm work. On a somewhat similar route. Jus tt this time I came frm somewher else far away than b4. The freaking long journey home is pretty unappealing but well.. Let's see when these will end.

Had a can of beer last night and it was... Pretty much not enuf heh. But it feels pretty nice tt I'm able to drink it again.. For free lol. But as expected, I had to pay the price this morning cuz I totally felt slpy and u noe, the 'awake but I'm nt gettig out of this bed' feeling and I didn manage to study a lot. Thus I'm hyper mega behind schedule. Ha.. But ok I'll Tryta make up fr it tml, since I ain't working and stuff.
So I guess, it felt like I had loads of time bcuz... Yea I haven't rly met up wif my frens for q a while. Wad.? Yes abt mths.? Tts pretty sad but. I think it's still fine cuz time will tell, who are those tt stays, and those who leaves after u lost ur usefulness. I'll.. Get them back. When I get my job. Heh. Catch up sessions? Yes pls. Mofos.

Haha so for now I'm gonna save money as much as I can. I hope I can rly endure thru these days since I'm nt spending any money except for taking the bus to work and frm work. Food gotta come frm work... And home hahaha. Tt is my plan. For now.

So money, cfa, family, frens.... If possible. Oh I think I'm hungry nw. Tsk ok let's go cy.. Haf a lil rest and den go and study ok.? Yea

No comments: