Thursday, May 22, 2014

Meant to break

Abit slow but I only caught the meaning behind the lyrics recently, lol here goes:
"Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes
I know that we were made to break
So what? I don't mind 

I'm gonna stay the night"

Tt shows the sharp contrast between someone hearing smth for a million times and someone actually listening to it once. Heh. It kinda struck me, behind tt awesome dj-ing, there's actually some mini meanings behind the whole song lol. Mayb I'm thinking too much into it but well ok.

If u noe tt smth were meant to break, will u still go ahead and jus live wif it for the day.? Even tho the ending ain't beautiful, at least it's not ugly, isn't tt good enuf.? Trying to resist the urge every other moment and I think for nw I'm doing a gd job at it hahaha. It's like cy once said, how much u are willing to sacrifice to achieve ur goal will determine the probability of achieving it. If ure gonna gif up everything for it, u will get closer to it.
Yea now I haf a goal and I'm trying to get to it. Heh and u... Will most likely get in my way so. I Hafta remove u.

Oh yea trying to get used to irritating and stuck up ppl at work, it's kinda... Nt appealing but I guess I can manage tt. Heh, a preparation for the ugly world out there, and I wonder if I'm ready for it. Perhaps.. Yes I am. ;)) 

-__- back to studying. 

No comments: