Friday, May 30, 2014

Just another yesterday's idea

So tt marks the end of this week's work schedule. It's pretty... Tiring, given tt I can't slp the night b4 for some unknown reasons. And I wonder why can't I behave cooly as per normal. Something inside me.. Is different and I don't noe what.

Yes am freaking tired after work today but I can't seem to be able to fall asleep at all. And so, I'm mega tired for the rest of the NigHt. DEN, my body started telling me tt "c'mon cy, GET SOME BEER PLS" and yes, uve guessed correctly. I went to get it, and I drank it. Lol as expected, I only managed to get outta my bed at like 3+pm wth.

Suddenly thinking abt some past stuff a lot these few days, perhaps it's jus me trying to distract myself frm the books, a pathetic defence mechanism of my brain trying to take a break frm studying lol. And now I'm mighty behind schedule and tt sucked. My lack of motivation sucked more. Everything else seemed so interesting to me nw, but.. I must press on. Must press on.

Less work days nxt week. Totally contemplating to quit On my way home. But... It doesn't feel gd if I jus left like tt, I pretty much wanna give em hell before I go. So.. Let's see wad I can do.

No comments: