Sunday, June 01, 2014

smth better

I'm pretty much wasting my time away, I'm so gonna regret it few weeks later. Clearing out my room and my dad repainted it. There is an image of a classy black grey room in my mind but... Tt wldve required some money and I don't think tts rly ideal. I'll see wad I can do, with the least amount of money, making the most out of everything.

Decided to throw away those soft toys in my room, even tho it kinda... Hurt.? Hmm jus a little bit of reluctance to throw it away. Even tho they are all in a pretty gd condition, mum suggested  tt I gif it to someone who might've wanted it, but u noe, these kind of things jus accumulate. And I don't think anyone wldve wanted some 2nd hand, prehistoric soft toys ya.? Threw it away after staring at it fr abt 2 seconds. Yea, one has t be able to kill his emotions in order to be able to haf a nicer looking room. And so I did.

Tt aside, Ive also been doing smth routinely, well it used to be useful? K mayb not, but now it's totally pointless but I.. Jus can't kick the habit. Note to self, perhaps I will jus slowly drift away. Someday U will jus completely disappear frm my memories, but.. Jus not today I guess. Just. Not today.

Mayb I'll throw away all the cards and stuff tt piled up in my drawer too.

No comments: