Monday, June 16, 2014

Oboimashita.

I remembered.

After swimming around in the mud pool for a month, or rather disgusting coffee pool, my life has been abt surviving week after week, getting by day by day. Feeling disgusted, unhappy, humiliated. I almost forgot about my goals. My goal is not to just about surviving, it's about..triumphing. It's about looking down at the world frm the top.

So tt I can be a greater person, a greater person who can get ur heart fluttering, a greater person who can have u. Well even if I didn manage to get u, being great will make me satisfied enuf. So...ha. Tho u didn do anything, we aren't even in contact. I'm jus being a creep, probably, but err if u look at it frm another point of view, it's jus about a man. Wanting to be become better becuz he has a goal in mind.?

Well i guess it's rly hard for a man to slog his guts out if he doesn't has a goal in mind. Be it a short term or a long term one, be it a meaningful one or not, the act of working hard towards smth is worthy enough of praise. So... Perhaps good job cy. Go and fufill ur, my destiny.

Thank u. Regardless, hmm.. Jus for being, erm u noe, yea. Ok.

Thank u nonetheless.

No comments: