Monday, June 23, 2014

Close far.

It felt tt ure still closeby and I can reach u if I jus extended my arm. But I realised, no tts nt true. All I see is jus an illusion. Ure alrdy long gone. In a place far, far away. Tt sense of familiarity shldve disappeared by nw. If we ever meet again, we will be probably strangers. Or merely hi-bye. But well it's nt like i didn try, so I guess I don't haf any regrets. Tho the chances are slim, if we ever haf the chance to get in contact again, I hope I wldve alr became a better man. But even if we don't ever contact each other, I guess, it's fine too. I suppose all these sticky past will be gone soon anw. As usual, I'll live so it's fine.

Oh yay. Ok. And lols I actually don't haf much time to entertain, ok I don't wanna spend anytime entertaining anyone who's not worth entertaining. Sry bout tt. I ain't the friendly type to begin with. Ok mayb I was but now, I'm definitely not. So unless u gif me a good reason tt I shld be nice to u and entertain u, yea. I'm jus gon reply only when I felt like it.

Pretty much sinking into my freee life. But well, I can't say tt I hate it. Fine I'll climb out of it soon la. Not much money left anw. Lols

No comments: