Thursday, June 26, 2014

Why. How.

So why did I fall in love with drinking. Err tracing back to the beginning... It was... When... I was....18.? And den all those social gatherings tt I haf to go always somehow happen to involve alcohol made me not mind drinking it. I guess I evolved further when I was in uni. Heh.

Lols when asked abt wad my interests and hobbies were.. I don't think I can gif a gd answer. Lol cuz I don't play soccer, I don't play basketball, k I don't play any sports, and I don't do anything in particular. LOL jus sleeping and breathing and prolly doing some studying. Perhaps a boring life but.... Well tts how I liked it:) too bad abt tt heh.

I rly rly gonna leave soon. Hahaha. Like soon cuz.. Well. I've gotta set my priorities well. Wasting anymore time wldve been.. Pretty bad. So, yea I'll.. Leave. Soon.

Heh. Can't fall asleep again-__- it's 3am btw and I have to wake up at 6. Damn it all.
But well managed to grab a line outta a song tts pretty interesting. Heh.

 "So please. This is my last favour. If you ever run into me, will u please smile at me, who can't forget you?"
Such a.. Sad sentence lols. But ok tt will b my message for today.:)

No comments: