Friday, June 20, 2014

Concern

Much of me still remained there. There are times wher I felt rly lonely and jus hoped to haf some1, just anyone to be wif me. But I knew, it wld come at a cost. Like, if u need someone to be wif u when u need them, u must be prepared to be wif them when they need u too. The law of equivalent trade haha. that it itself... Could be too much of a hassle since I haf my own goals, targets or Wadever tt I wanna meet. Sparing my extra time on those ppl wld pretty much be a waste of time.

Though I'm pretty much wasting time playing games and slacking anw, but to me it's time well spent since I'm jus using it on myself u see. But.. Ok i hope it's fine Hahha as in I hope this kind of mentality is still acceptable by the social norms. Well someone once said tt I looked like I don't rly care abt things regarding relationships.? Tts so very wrong. I'm mega concerned, it's jus tt I didn wan to even waste my time on a 2nd glance for female human tt is most likely an unsuitable candidate, like mayb too pretty or...too not pretty.  Teh heh. If someone who qualifies to be my ideal partner appears i wld definitely be more proactive abt it. Hahaha. K exaggerated but ya, as of now I'm just trying to put myself as my centre of my world since, giving up so much for other ppl made me lose so much and with almost ZERO RETURNS is pretty much unappealing hence, since now tt I'm free from those bindings, some quality chill time for myself wldn be too much right.?

Yup tts.. Me. I'm self-centered for now. And even tho I sincerely hoped tt I cld be part of ur life and express my concerns abt u even when u felt tt the whole world is against u but. All I cld do is to, forget u and not appear in ur life anymore.

ill be cool. ill remain as a spectator, jus watching and praying for ur happiness. for as long as i can before i move on yea? ok bye.

No comments: