Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mega distracted

Much as I'm motivated to study, workin in a cafe is definitely a dream crusher. Lol. I had this moment  whereby I totally wanted squash all of their conceited ass but, hhahaa. The nxt moment I remb tt these minor humans ain't worth my time. Haha no, they didn do nth, jus don't quite like myself being humble and all lol. Funny isn't it, since they're the incumbent and I'm jus dere for a while, I told myself to be humble and jus do Wadever they ask me to do. But after a while, my pride... Once hailed as the best, now.... Lol wad haf I bcome. BUT NO, interfering wif their business is totally nt worth it. -_- I noe, I've got better things to do. Like study lOl. But u noe sometimes.. I jus can't help losing in any form.

K fine. I'll. Calm down and jus briefly talk abt stuff. Hahah. Random thought abt my cash flow issues. LOl. I was thinking even tho I'm quite trying my best to scrimp and save, loads of random huge spendings jus had to come my way. Like, club, meds frm dermatologist, Errm prolly furnitures for my room too. Ugh so I was wondering whether my outflow is higher than my inflow. But well those were... Mandatory spendings so I don't haf much things to comment heh.

So I guess it's pretty cfmed. I'm most prolly gon be a groomsmen in July and sep. Heh. Side note, freaking reservist in dec argh.

K so tts pretty awesome. Groomsmen and all. Hahaa kinda looking forward to it tho I think I won't know what to do. LOL looking forward, wif some anxiety. Heh. I guess I've reached tt age wher... My frens are getting married and I Duno wtf I'm doing Lol. Well life's short, y hurry yea?.

For now... Tts all.! Yay hahah needa study but my hands jus needa touch my fone every now and den but nt doing anything

No comments: