Friday, June 06, 2014

Recovery.

Took a day and a half to fully recover frm jus tt one clubbing. But why is it tt clubs are so empty these nights. With more clubs closing down, I supposed the remaining ones wld be full of ppl but it's proven otherwise. Why. Well. Ok fine. Heh.

Severely lagging behind my schedule. What's new. Mega sleepy these days for some reason k yes alcohol ok but arghs. Sigh. Hafta stay away frm it. It feels so damn bad every single moment at work lol. I wld be cursing and feeling down every single moment there. So tts pretty sad. It's like, I kinda need the money and time, but I'm totally nt fully utilizing the time tt I cld spare. Wad a waste isn't it, like I'm getting the worst of both worlds. Nt having money and nt studying. Wad now, Tryta buck up den, and I'll try to keep up wif myself .

Gotta immerse in music therapy. To remind myself of the happy times. Those short lived ones. Heh. Uh. Ah. .

No comments: