Thursday, June 12, 2014

Let me.

Let me forget the past.
Let me have the courage to step into the real world.
Let me ignore all the minor unhappiness caused by insignificant filths.
Let me haf to motivation to finish up my studies. Mayb tml, mayb. Soon pls.

Those memories are pretty annoying, tt urge to go back to the times when I'm happy, having someone who managed to move my heart. But, reality says tt it's alr over. There's no way to go back to tt moment anymore. So I jus let out a deep sigh and go into a minor depression. For abt. 0.062144 seconds.? Den I remembered tt I shld b working hard towards my goal. The studying tt needa to be done. So yea able to put it aside. Tho it will jus come back every once in a while.. But I guess it's fine. I'll live.
So yup saw, someone tt looks like someone who used to matter a lot to me so, thus the surge of emotions. Well, I'm still gon be me. I'm still gonna be heartless and cold. I shld be, if not, I wld b hurt again. Which won't be nice.

No comments: