Thursday, May 08, 2014

Limit.

So I was thinking why am I so unable to concentrate ytd even after I showered and drank coffee. So I guess tts where my mental limit is. Or rather the limit of my "brain". While my mind is dead set on studying, I can't concentrate, can't absorb, can't comprehend. So my body moved ard to help stimulate my brain but alas, even with all those external stimulants. It didn work. I slept.

And even now, I'm barely awake. Tiredness. This sucks pretty much cuz it has nth much to do wif willpower. It ain't smth like "I will definitely learn smth if I sit here staring at this for 2hrs" so it sucks.
Well.. At least tt help me wif smth. Like it provided a gd feedback and I guess if I noe wad is wrong, I can improve on it.
My willpower is strong, but theres only so much my brain can take.
.
.
.
And so I'm continuing after my paper, how to say, I'm pretty lucky.? The qns looks pretty familiar to me. Like the ones tt I somehow focused on, how Lucky can I be. So well still tired as shit. Won't say tt I'm gon score well but... At least it's nt a horrible paper wher I start cursing all the gods for pulling a fast one on me while I'm doing the paper. And no, wasn't thinking abt wad I shld haf for lunch too. Heh so.. I think it's a gd one. One interesting thought flashed through my mind tho ,"oh it's been abt 1 hr and I'm tired, can I jus stop now"

Teh heh.
"Time was your only ally, but now, even it had forsakened u."

No comments: