Thursday, May 15, 2014

How long has it been

Wad...3days.? Sure did seem like helluva time to me. But nt rly. I didn rly did much these days. Wells yes went to work on tue.. tt wasn't particularly pleasant but.. I'll Tryta get used to it yea.? Heh, and ummm. Oh I bought my family a pretty.. Nice.? Some overpriced bak kut teh. But well ok. I rly do needa thank my family for Wadever support they gave me. Tho I can't rly think of any atm, perhaps not getting in my way or raining harsh words on me helped pretty much. I won't say tt they don't depise me for failing, but at least I didn hear their negative comments so it's nt tt bad. I'm totally fine wif ppl not helping, and I'm rly thankful if no one stood in my way. And they didn so I'm glad.? Kind of.

Heh. Studying wasn't rly going too well these days. I'm super sleepy in the day for some unknown reason. But well. I rly gotta buck up frm tml onwards.? K mayb sat. Hahaha. Cuz I'm working tml. Ugh tt very thought kinda disgusts me to a great extend. Wel fine.

Anw, been restraining myself pretty hard these days. It's for the greater good. Even if u can't see it now, mayb someday u will uds. If u bothered to look back wif a more matured mentality. It was a mistake to begin wif. It wldve been ideal if the seed of future problems are weeded out b4 it grew deep roots. So yea. I hope I can do so frm my part too. The lonliness tt I'm handling.. Ain't rly helping. Argh argh. Yea k fk it. Lol

Side note: had a rly weird random dream today. It felt surreal. And left me wif some lingering sorrow. But tt won't affect me since I'm so so so different frm back then  I've alrdy matured into.. Well not. Ive always been like this since then. The only thing tt changed was the distance between us. So. I'm gon wipe tt part of memory away I guess.

"Delete."

No comments: