Friday, April 04, 2014

Insomnia.

I nv tot I wld haf this kind of problem since I'm totally the sleeping monster. Like someone who can totally slp for 10++ hrs w/o problems.
So yea I can't slp again. While I'm trying to study I feel so lethargic and can't even seem to focus my eyesight, so I chose to slp, but well, nth of tt sort happened so. Might as well blog abt smth.

Haha these few days has been pretty Uneventful wif all those ppl graduating and stuff,  I don't feel q happy abt it. so ya. totally can't seem to concentrate for Wadever fk reason. So yea ok. I'm trying my best to keep myself to myself so... It's... Not very ez but I'll try.

so ya uve got first class honors? Hahaha I think so but well... Gd for u.:) remb 1/2 of it belonged to me ok. Bleh.. I rly wonder how uve been nowadays but.. Haha I guess I don't haf the need to find out abt u, nor the right to. Same for u. As in the other u.

Along the way.. Ive removed so many things tt may disrupt my mood, namely frens. Haha cuz I totally don't like telling ppl how fail I am. So... To all those ppl who seemed to b cut off frm my life.. I promise. I totally promise u tt ill get it back I'll get all of u back into my life after these is over and after I... Settle down ok..? As for those who were wif me nowadays.. Thank u so much.

But life is unfair, if u ain't gon be useful to me in the future, hehe. Ya ill try my best to keep in touch wif u ppl ok.? Lol


So.! Main point being... To my uni frens.. And my jc frens and sec sch frens, I'll come back to find all of u.. After these is over... And after I got my life back on track.! Ok.?

No comments: