Thursday, April 24, 2014

Just one yesterday.

Do u feel haf tt feeling whereby, u saw someone who kinda resembles somebody u haven't seen for a while, and u somehow understood tt ya, "tts definitely not her" but u can't help to take multiple glances and it kinda warms u inside.

Though I noe tts not u, but jus another look will remind me of u, and it makes me feel abit happier.

Heh. Well. Tt aside, haven't been able to slp well recently and have been thinking q abit abt my future... Tt seemed abit far off since.. What I want to do is most likely not wad I'm very knowledgeable in. Wif a lot of thoughts of "argh.. I shldve done this last yr, I shldve done tt earlier etc.." Tt didn help me to slp better.

Had a little beer at my bro's hse ytd. In which I rly don't feel like going cuz I haven't done a lot of studying ytd but... I can't rly say no to my bro. Lol since.. He's like very happy tt we're interested in gg over. I can prolly guess why, putting myself in his shoes.. After taking care of kids like everyday, seeing us and crapping wif us wldve felt so refreshing lol.

Ain't it the same for everyone else.? Since young u will want a house, a car of ur own. But when u finally haf it, u will want to see ur family every once in a while. Which... Most likely won't be the case.  Since, u noe, ure living in another house now and any sane person won't be visiting ur hse like every other day, other ppl haf their own things to do as well u see. Heh. So yea, don't be too eager to move out of ur hse, independence and freedom is most frequently accompanied by lonliness and realization of the importance of ur family, tt is if u haf a normal family.

K tt aside, slept for damn long today, damn tt beer.. It made my body so attached to my bed.-__- woke up at like 1140 wherby my lesson is supposed to be at 12. .. Well there goes my last lesson. Tsk. Nonetheless, I'm gonna rly Hafta.. Rly study. ArghHgH.! Fk me. Must.. Concentrate. •_•

No comments: