Wednesday, July 16, 2014

For peace.

I wonder why are ppl Constantly trying to bring down others. No matter how the humans evolve, they can't co-inhabit this world peacefully. I meant the real real peacefulness, tho it's pretty much peaceful in majority of the world, not mentioning the tragic happenings in the Middle East, or the previous event in Eastern Europe.

I'm talking abt the more micro thingies. If u can follow my flow. In a classroom, there will be at least one or 2 person(or mayb more) ure nt tt close to and u wld hope tt they cld jus vanish jus so tt everyone ard u is "ur close fren". Or mayb there will be ppl u hate and u don't like and u will badmouth the person whenever u get the chance. For. Wad. To give oneself a sense of superiority, by verbally bringing a person down infront of someone who "agrees" with u, behind tt victim's back. Well in work places, the game is pretty much played differently, previously u cld jus ignore the person or, jus u noe, get a bunch of frens and bully tt person or smth. In the working environment, well, although u still do the badmouthing, u try to do it as discreetly as u can. Despite saying tt "not tt I wanna talk behind ppl's back but bla bla bla, or haiyo tt guy ah... Hai yah... *shakes head* " etc etc and den , when they are in front of the person of topic, they will act as tho nth happened, and mayb chat and smile like they are real frens. They call it being diplomatic, or Wadever term u might wanna phrase it, tho in a sense, it's pretty much pure hypocrisy.

Facing these kind of things daily. And being able to hone my.. 'Diplomatic' skills for the past few years, smth inside me changed as well. Well of cuz whenever I'm conscious I'll try my best not to be one of those ppl who.. U noe, yea but sometimes... It jus comes out. the words jus flows outta my mouth and I became like one of them. I'll jus try to minimize it but, on the hindsight. I hope tt I wldve Enuf courage to speak to the people involved in front of their faces too. Like sincerely, for the sake of their personal improvement. Tho many times I've been proven tt my words won't be able to Change their character... I'll.. Try ok. And yea I will try my best to improve myself too.

I want to be different. I want to be above everyone else, by not bringing anyone down and understanding their strengths and weaknesses, and helping them improve if possible.

Well the whole thing came bcoz of my brothers actually. Even after knowing each other for 20+ 30+ years, and staying tgt for abt 20+ years, ppl are still not able to uds each other thoroughly. I wonder why. Izzit becoz they haf nv ever tried to know the other party, or izzit tt the other party nv intended to let himself be read at all.

Some minor disagreements arose these few days due to my bro's wedding. I sincerely hope tt they don't take these too seriously bcoz.. U noe, we're brothers. And I sincerely do not hope tt we will be uncomfortable hanging out with each other, or rather, enemies wldve been the worst case scenerio.

Yea. I'll see wad I can do.

Will humans ever be able to attain true peace.? Frm a Macro and micro perspective.

No comments: