Thursday, July 03, 2014

Misery business

Was so about to u noe, write abt all the misery tt I'm enduring alone. But then again, apparently the signs were telling me not to.

Anw hi. It's ur bday as usual; one year passed tt quickly. I guess I'm definitely a bloody fool for thinkin tt u noe, we cld jus catch up on stuff or smth but hahahah. I guess not. Okay no loss. I'm cool. Hope u got to enjoy a day out wif ur frens and/or ur special one. Well, don't say tt it's nth special, it's an excuse I guess, for someone to feel special once per year. Pls do feel special, it's so not just another day if u didn treat it tt way k.? K bye.

Oh pretty much shopped for the attire we needed to wear for mhan's wedding. Heh. Feels kinda nice tt I'm able to meet new ppl, and I think they're q cool to hang out wif. Well, good frens of my good fren shld mean tt I shld be able to click well wif em right.? Hah. Nt sure how these will turn out but, yea nice to meet them and... Hope tt the wedding day will be fun as well.

There's like some many stuff tt I wanted to buy, but ugh. Tt money... My bank is in a never before seen crisis and it felt so bad. I even started to think tt "no, I'm nt the one who spent it. Someone must've stole my card or smth". But yea of cuz... It's all done by me. Sigh. Even tho I tried to live so frugally... Things still turn out this way omg. We'll... See how it goes I guess hehe.

I will not feel down becuz I haf other impt things to worry abt. So what if there's a lot of shit going on ard me. I won't be defeated.. Not so easily.:)

watch me.

The hardest part of love is choosing to let go of the person so tt he/she cld be happier.

No comments: