Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Mind body and soul.

living life. havent gained enuf confidence yet. eager to fly but, u noe, u nv noe wad can happen if u leave the nest before you are ready.

K fine shall update it since theres not much content previously.

Met a close jc fren few days ago, or rather we actually still kept in touch when we're in uni. But when smth bad happened to me, I cut everyone away frm my life. Well I can't b truthful abt my failure, since... Ppl always expect me to do well, I don't haf the patience to explain and tell everyone of my frens hw stupid i were, I am.? So yea, talked abt some interesting memories and a little bit of my life recently, it was kinda awkward but I guess it turned out.. Ok. Heh.

Trying hard to do useful stuff these days, with these 3 words in mind, "mind body and soul"
Heh. Trying to make sure tt I don't rly waste these slacking days and trying my best to enrich myself. Studying cfa is supposed to add value to my brain. Tts the mind section.

Body: yes I'm training up my body, for a nicer looking body ahha. Reducing the body fats at my abdominal area and training up my arm str. But.. Tt doesn't seem to be working out well since I jus look like a skinny mofo. Sigh.

Soul: hmm. Currently I'm playing some drums to make sure tt I don't go out of practice. So tt whne the time comes and I haf to display my skills, I won't be disappointed. Haha there are millions of skills out there for ppl to acquire. I wld love to acquire all of them but.. In my limited lifespan, and limited time.. There's only so much i can learn. Well. I guess piano is next, but of cuZ, other than enriching my soul, priority goes to the mind and body enhancement process.


Tt pretty much summed up what I'm up to these days. I feel tt it's.. Meaningful in its own way. Not jus squandering time away I hope..well then, time to roll of my bed and get back to work


so life's normal, many moments where i thought to myself ugh shld i do this and den ill tell myself nope. no u shldnt connect back the bonds tt uve worked so hard to cut away. welll..... plenty sleepy these days and i wonder why, but work hard ok. its a tough road but i will be able to get throught these.


after alll im cy.


hahahaha, took steps to reconnect but, at the final step i started to hesitate. why shld i even do tt. i shldve jus moved forward.

No comments: