Tuesday, July 29, 2014

When my heart starts beating again.

How long has it been since my last update. Hmm lazy to check so I shall leave it as it is. People always hoped tt they cld go back in time to change their present state, while forgetting tt what they do today determines their future. This basic rule of life has been neglected by so many people.

Had so many moments which I wanted to re-live again but den again, I guess I Hafta trust myself tt, at that given moment, given situation, I've made the right choice. No one wldve known how it wldve turned out and I think I didn leave any regrets.
And I thought tt if I had the courage to reach out for u, I'll be able to grab ur hands. Well I guess tts not gonna happen. So much for my preparation. So long. I hope u... Won't haf a good life:) and then u will remb the times wher someone treated u so damn well. and den u can start regretting. Heh.

My time is almost up. I haf to say gdbye to my slack life, whether I like it or not. But it wldve been a new start to my life I suppose. I've gone thru some shit, and I've learnt and grown.. To become what I am now. So plz, gif me a good life ahead of me.? I'm sure tt I will work hard to achieve it.

But for nw.. Let's jus chill and take my own sweet time studying this darned dry "ownership rights" chapter. Argfh

When it starts beating again, I'll try to be less bothered with my pride. I promise.

No comments: