Sunday, August 10, 2014

Just one of those days.

Oh it's more abt ytd, like, it's national day and stuff and majority of the people were like having fun, watchin fireworks and shit. While my day started wif working wif someone who thinks tt she's pretty damn good and then going home being tired as shit while at the same time not being able to fall aslp.
So after much struggle, I got a short nap and went for a late dinner with my parents. I felt... Pretty bad, in a sense tt why am I home and not with my frens. Den I started thinking, how will my parents feel if even I'm not home.

Nonetheless, after looking through all those social media updates abt all those ppl having fun outside while me staring blankly at my opened textbook( obviously not learning anything new) I start feeling rly sour. Somehow.... After talking some crap with my fren, I felt slightly better but tt is nt enough for me to... U noe, remove the urge for some beer. Had some beer and slept. It felt.. Pretty bad cuz the nxt day I woke up at 6+ for god knows what reason.

Then I start my snail-like process of studying.

Oh, not to mention my bro's gf came over to my house again during my afternoon "nap" and yea I was awakened by the conversation going on outside. Pretty much my mum bitching bout shits. Namely,  my family stuffs, to my bro's gf. Like wtf. As I said to my bro in exact words, bitching is one thing, telling half truths are unacceptable. For most people wld haf this bad impression on this person(due to previous statements made by those fking bitches) and it becomes a self fufilling prophecy whereby u will convince urself tt "yea he/she was right" whereby u merely caught minor hints tt might seem to fit tt impression tt u alrdy haf and... Just... U noe, haf a very bad impression of tt person. If u get wad I meant.
It's bad if ure bring down ur "frenS", colleagues, anyone in ur social group, it's rly intolerable if ure doing it to ur family.

So tt kinda pissed me off and I gave my mum a little punishment to remind her of her lines, don't think it helped but. I had to get it off my chest. Cuz who noes? Tt person saying bad stuff about other ppl will one day start saying stuff abt u behind ur back too. And it's exceptionally hurting if it's someone u trusted so much, someone u call.. Ur family.

So yea. The 2nd half of this entry is to remind ppl tt.. Mayb u don't rly mean it, or mayb u do mean it, it's a rly horrible thing to do, to mislead other ppl into assuming tt the other person is smth, tt he isn't. Potraying tt victim as a Villian doesn't make u a hero, ure jus low.

No comments: