Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tt twist of fate

Lol was jus going home after work and u noe, being fked by the crowded bus. And wif a weary body, beat-up look. In tt bus tt I wanna take, I saw a familiar face. Oh tt pretty face. Well I ain't ready yet, not ready to converse wif u yet.

Heh. Ain't tt life.? When.. U rly wanted to see someone, u don't see her even if u tried so hard to go outta ur way and go the longer route in order to see tt person, u don't get to. When, u hoped tt u won't Hafta see tt person, she will jus appear at the most random places, at the most awkward moments. Lol.

Well putting tt aside, pretty upset tt I wasn't able to help, well, I Hafta be stone hearted after all. Tho u guys haven't been...real nice... U guys ain't tt bad either. so. I will resist. Resist it till I can throw in my apron, or smth like tt. Hahha. Looking forward but, I'm pretty certain tt... I'm gonna be so disappointed on nxt thur. Tt sad day. Even tho I promised myself last year tt I wld be happy this year. I didn fufill it. And apparently... The past year has been.. Pretty much sad and mre boring than the previous one. Let's jus pray tt the turning point is near, things will be looking up pretty soon.?

Even tho I won't break just yet, wldnt hurt to jus let me smile happily for once.?

No comments: