Sunday, August 17, 2014

It's just me.

Yea. It's just me who jus can't seem to let go. The feelings always come back and then I will feel like doing smth stupid, only to be stopped by my sanity and logical brain. Tho my brain has a history of making loads of irrationale choices, it seems to be working pretty ok these days. I think.

I wasn't able to achieve anything yet, thus my pride doesn't allow me to u noe, meet up wif old frens and then letting them gif me tt bloody look tt says "wad a poor lowly human" yea. Tt is why. I won't meet u ppl until I'm able to look u ppl straight in the eyes. It felt pretty bad for someone like me to be so short of confidence at the moment but... Someday. I believe I will pick myself up. And when it happens, I'll be sure to get back all of my frens. And mayb.. Getting u back. As a friend.

It's always better to haf more friends right.? Somebody will definitely come in handy on some occasions. Heh. So... Here's to a better life. A future tts worthy of looking forward to. Strive for it cy.



If I see you on the streets one day, shld I say hi to u with a smile and pass u by? Wld u be hoping tt it will never happen.?

No comments: